New Frantzén restaurant Brasserie Astoria is serving Nordaq premium water, tapped in-house in crystal bottles.
The Frantzén Group with restaurateur Björn Frantzén is set to open a new restaurant in the classic former movie theatre Astoria, in Östermalm, Stockholm. The building has gone through extensive renovation where original details from the 1870’s carefully have been restored and updated with modern architecture.
The ground floor will be turned into an international brasserie with the ambition to create a vibrant social space full of life – day and night.
– With Brasserie Astoria, we want to create an international and timeless experience, says Chef and restaurateur Björn Frantzén. Despite ambitions with the food, it should feel relaxed and inviting at ours. From lunch, a glass after work to evenings with dinner and cocktails. With Brasserie Astoria, I want to create the place I want to be at in Stockholm, regardless of what day of the week or time of day it is.
Brasserie Astoria will open up with Nordaq installed from start, serving the freshly tapped premium water in beautifully designed crystal decanters, made by hand in Sweden.
Nordaq is glad to be the chosen premium water tapped on-site at Frantzén’s restaurants Frantzén*** (Stockholm), Zen** (Singapore), and Astoria.
The long-awaited Astoria will open on the 15th of March, and Nordaq is keen to try this new establishment as soon as possible.
More about Frantzén Group
- Björn Frantzén won the Best Chef Top100 Award in 2019.
- Restaurant Frantzén re-entered the World’s Top 50 restaurants-list, at No. 21
- In February 2018 restaurant Frantzén was awarded three Guide Michelin stars. It was the first Swedish restaurant ever to be awarded three stars, and there are only ca 100 restaurants worldwide that has achieved the three Guide Michelin-stars award.
- Follow Brasserie Astoria on instagram
- More about Frantzén Group